Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Few Great Wendys Have Come In...

As I prepare for my own incredible adventure in India, I can't help but be inspired by my friends... For those of you who haven't already caught on to the craze - check out the history of 'the Wendy' at my other blog:  http://dointhewendy.blogspot.com/ (my plan is to merge the two blogs into one, amazing, mind blowing blogging experience! moa ha ha)

Tiffani in Hawaii...hey, wait, I thought you weren't supposed to take those rental Jeeps off the pavement???

Elizabeth in Costa Rica - Celebrate the tropical paradise!



Tiffani's dad and nephew hiking out to Grotto Falls...

Tiffani's man and his new best friend


Brian (Vaporman) in Zigzag Canyon

Angela, Sam and I at the end of a very LONG day of hiking on the Superstition Ridgeline.  We may be tired and stinky, but we feel GOOD (thanks to Jack!)


Brian summits Humphreys in winter.  Boo yah!


Sirena and Bill nearly to the top of Elephant Head...  Yup, this is January in Arizona!


Eric up on Buzzards Roost


Jack, Angela and John throw it on top of a slide on the Lost Goldmine 


Angela's turn with the camera (shocking I know) with Ambika and Jack joining in



The birds do it, the bees do it, even the prehistoric rock art animals do it! (from Coanbru)


This is Wendi throwing a Wendy!  Represent!


Jack rides the cave wave and shows he knows how it goes!


I love it when I get 'accidental' Wendys - people who have no idea what they're doing, they just do what comes naturally when they feel great!  This is bikeandhike on the summit of Peak 6496 near Pima Saddle.


And finally, for our growing 'plant Wendy' category...this winner from the saguaro group.  Sometimes, just surviving is reason enough to celebrate!

No comments: