Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitchen Remodel Update = Progress

In the light of the infusion of hope that the new election has brought to our lives (or at least the lives of the people who agree with me politically), I thought I'd share another victory of mine:
Kitchen Cabinets.

Yes, they're in. They're sexy. Shortly after them came a sink with a faucet and a new garbage disposal. It's kinda like magic. I start out with this (thanks to some mad cleaning...)



You know, without cabinets, the room does seem bigger...




But then my house started to fill up with wooden boxes...
Here's a couple of teaser pics of the kitchen with the cabinets in. It's hard, even with the widest-angle lens I have, to get photos. But, don't fear, we'll have better ones as the process continues...

No comments: